John Rhind Funeral Directors offer full and comprehensive funeral services as well as small private farewells. To assist families during their time of bereavement, John Rhind can provide a funeral to suit your needs and your financial circumstances. Please feel free to discuss your budget with us.
We can assist in all the decision-making regarding a funeral. Below are listed most of details which need to be considered when arranging a funeral:
- Transfer into our Care.
- Embalming / Mortuary Care.
- Casket Choice.
- Hearse Hire.
- Celebrant / Minister / Priest.
- Chapel / Venue Hire.
- Reception Venue Hire & Catering.
- Service Sheets.
- Casket Floral Tribute.
- Committal & Venue Flowers.
- Newspaper Notices.
- Cremation Fees.
- Ash Urn.
- Ash Interment.
- Cemetery Fees.
- Grave Marker.
- Cremation Permit / and or Doctor’s Fee.
- New Zealand Death Certificate.
- Monuments / Plaques.
- Memorial Books.
- Funeral Service Recording.
- Photo Tribute Production DVD.
- Professional Service Fee.
If a more simple, private service or farewell is appropriate we can cater to your needs. Assistance and advice can also be given on closing bank accounts and on applications for funeral grants.
Please contact us today for an obligation free quote or to find out more.