Take your loved one home
Repatriation is when the body of your loved one is returned to their place of birth. You may wish to bring someone back to New Zealand from overseas. Or you may wish to return someone to their homeland for burial.
The repatriation process
We can help with repatriation worldwide and to all parts of New Zealand.
The repatriation process includes:
- Taking your loved one into our care.
- Caring for and embalming their body for the journey.
- Choosing the correct casket and specialist packaging for air transportation.
- Preparing the legal documentation.
- Arranging for air transportation.
We can also arrange repatriation for you, if your loved one dies overseas.